Sunday, October 23, 2011

New to Blogspot:



Hello readers (I doubt there's anyone right now, since I just started this blog about an hour ago. Yep. Super excited to be here!) I'm k-bap and hopefully a promising new recapper. I'm not sure if it'll prove to be annoying or not, but I'm anticipating a lot of introductions throughout, until I feel comfortable being here. This is my very fist blog, and I'm kind of nervous, to be honest. Please take care of me!
Also, FYI: I don't have a lot of free time on my hands, but I do try to watch movies, dramas, and random clips on the weekends. Hopefully I'll be able to dig a little time here and there to write reviews and/or recaps. I hope you'll enjoy them! I know I need improvement, as I'm skeptical on my own writing, so if you have any suggestions please email me! Thank you!
                     xoxo, k-bap

No comments:

Post a Comment